- It generates enough power to fill your room with 6-ohm speakers.
- The phono input is grounded. It excludes any noises.
- It features a subwoofer pre-out that makes the device flexible in terms of speaker options.
- The device turns off the amp, leaving the display active when it does not produce any sound.
- No switched AC outlet on the back.
- You cannot tune in individual stations using the stereo mode.
YAMAHA R-S202BL Ster
- Each channel can be turned on and off separately.
- Simple plug-n-go setup.
- Good Bluetooth range and transmission quality.
- Audible sound starts at 50% volume level.
- No line (powered) phono input.
Sony STRDH190 2-ch H
- The sound quality was a pleasant surprise.
- Setup only takes minutes.
- It is extremely cheap, even the brand new unit.
- Sony has only 30 AM/FM radio stations.
- The volume control feels quite sturdy and hard to tune.
- It is compatible with many devices
- It is quite customizable
- It does not have a subwoofer output and input connectors
The Sherwood RX4508 is an impressive home audio receiver designed to bring out the best in your music. It features 125 watts per channel of power, and comes with 7 discrete amplifier channels for a more immersive surround sound experience. The unit also has built-in Dolby Digital, DTS HD Master Audio decoding capabilities so you can enjoy all your movies or shows without any problems. Furthermore, it supports both 4K ultra high definition video as well as high resolution audio formats like FLAC and WAV files up to 24bit/192 kHz playback quality – giving you crystal clear sound every time! Additionally, this product offers Bluetooth streaming from compatible smartphones or tablets along with Apple AirPlay support too. All in all its great value for money making it one of the most attractive receivers on the market today!More Details
- Powerful amplification
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Comes with AM/FM tuner
- Comes with a remote control
- No built-in streaming services