BrandDenon Total Output Power 450 W Output Impedance Per Channel 6 Ohm, 8 Ohm Frequency Response 20 Hz-20 kHz Number Of Channels 5 Signal-to-Noise Ratio 98 dB Bluetooth WI-FI Surround System Class 5.2 channel Dimensions 17.1 x 5.9 x 12.6 Weight 16.1 pounds
- Good compatibility with the popular streaming services – everything works perfectly.
- Very low price (is about $250 for now).
- The best video quality available for receivers nowadays: 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through with HDR.
- The output video and sound is clear (after the calibration process), the signal is stable and noiseless (using high-grade cables).
- Some customers claim that certain firmware updates may cause stability problems – the receiver may lag or some features may stop working at all.
- Has no HDMI conversion and HDMI scaling features.
YAMAHA R-S202BL Ster
BrandYAMAHA Total Output Power 200 W Output Impedance Per Channel 8 Ohm, 6 Ohm, 4 Ohm, 2 Ohm Frequency Response 40 Hz-20 kHz Number Of Channels 2 Signal-to-Noise Ratio 71 dB Bluetooth WI-FI Surround System Class has not Dimensions 12.6 x 17.1 x 5.5 inches Weight 14.8 pounds
- Each channel can be turned on and off separately.
- Simple plug-n-go setup.
- Good Bluetooth range and transmission quality.
- Audible sound starts at 50% volume level.
- No line (powered) phono input.
Sony STRDH190 2-ch H
BrandSony Total Output Power 200 W Output Impedance Per Channel 6 Ohm Frequency Response 20 Hz-20 kHz Number Of Channels 2 Signal-to-Noise Ratio 93 dB Bluetooth WI-FI Surround System Class 2.0 channel Dimensions 19.1 x 13.6 x 6.9 inches Weight 17.1 pounds
- The sound quality was a pleasant surprise.
- Setup only takes minutes.
- It is extremely cheap, even the brand new unit.
- Sony has only 30 AM/FM radio stations.
- The volume control feels quite sturdy and hard to tune.
BrandPioneer Total Output Power 210 W Output Impedance Per Channel 6 Ohm, 8 Ohm Frequency Response 20 Hz-20 kHz Number Of Channels 5 Signal-to-Noise Ratio 106 dB Bluetooth WI-FI Surround System Class 5.1 channel Dimensions 12.6 x 17.1 x 6.6 inches Weight 19.9 pounds
- I am glad that built-in decoders play almost all of my files properly. It is 100% worth of its price.
- The total power output is 210 Watts, which is enough for enjoying proper sounding in my living room.
- Not very important, but anyway, it can be both auto/manually switched on.
- It does not have auto power off, so it bothers me each time to turn it off manually.
- For me not so important, but note that it does not have networking capabilities.
- The main disadvantage for me is that it cannot be controlled via a smartphone.
Pioneer SX-10AE Home
BrandPIONEER Total Output Power 90 W Output Impedance Per Channel 8 Ohm Frequency Response 20 Hz-20 kHz Number Of Channels 2 Signal-to-Noise Ratio 100 dB Bluetooth WI-FI Surround System Class 2.1 channel Dimensions 12.6 x 17.1 x 5.8 inches Weight 15 pounds
- The Bluetooth module is stable and easy to use – the high-speed connection is enough for lag-free streaming and it works with modern devices like iPad.
- It is easy to control and use.
- Some customers claim that this receiver is too quiet – you need to crank the volume high to hear something.
- You may feel the lack of audio “crispness”.